Hiring Virtual Prescription Assistance Claim Processors
This position will report to the Claims Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, manage multiple priorities, and have excellent technical, organizational, and communication skills. Applicant must be able to work remotely from his/her home location. This company requires a minimum of 15-20 hours per week with flexible scheduling options available for days, evenings, and weekends.
• Medical prescription claims processing assistance
• Meet goals and expectations as communicated
• Phone, e-mail and mail communication with clients
• Basic clerical and administrative duties
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Capable of working well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Customer service oriented and professional demeanor required
If interested please reply via email to schedule a phone interview.